The scholarships are awarded purely on the basis of academic merit cum means, and are at the sole discretion of the Scholarship Committee, whose decision is final and binding.
25% concession on Tuition Fee for Uttarakhand domicile students on merit-cum-means basis, to be decided by the University, subject to fulfilment of the following conditions by the student:
- The studentís gross annual family income to be not more than Rs. 2 lakhs. The student should possess necessary documents attesting the fact.
- The student should be in possession of a valid domicile certificate from the State of Uttarakhand.
- The student should have done schooling & passed Class X and Class XII from Uttarakhand (this condition may be relaxed for wards of defence personnel subject to production of posting certificate outside the state issued by competent authority).
100% concession on Tuition Fee for general category students, subject to fulfilment of the following conditions by the student:
- For B. Tech. programs (all streams), the student should have secured a minimum aggregate of 85% marks in class XII with a minimum aggregate of 90% marks in PCM.
- For BBA and Integrated LL. B. Programs, the student should have secured a minimum aggregate of 90% marks in class XII.
Complete details of the scholarships are provided to the students in the Student's Bulletin given to the students at the time of registration.