International Students are defined as:
- Students holding passports of countries other than India (including SAARC countries - Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka)
- Students of Indian origin with non-Indian citizenship/nationality (including those having PIO cards).
- Non Resident Indians (NRIs) having studied and passed qualifying examinations from schools or colleges in countries other than India*.
The eligibility criteria or International students are
- The student should fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements prescribed by UPES for the program of study
- Students should possess degrees/certificates recognized as equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities (www.aiuweb.org).
- Students should have a valid GMAT score of 600 for MBA programs offered by the College of Management and Economics Studies (CoMES).
- Students should have a valid SAT score of 1500 for undergraduate programs / GRE score of 1700 (cumulative) for postgraduate programs offered by the College of Engineering Studies (CoES).
- Students should have Cleared TOEFL (only for candidates from non English speaking countries)
- Students should possess a valid passport (expiry date should cover the proposed period of study) issued by the respective country, with a valid student visa issued by the Indian embassy/consulate in the respective country, if required.
The Procedure for Admission for international students is as follows:
- Candidate may apply on prescribed format available online at www.upes.ac.in along with Application fee of $ 75 USD (which can be remitted online).
- UPES will examine the candidate’s academic credentials and will issue a provisional admission offer letter. All the candidates will have to go through the process of a telephonic interview at their own cost.
- The selected candidate will be required to submit attested copies of
the following documents for final registration
- Class 10, Class 12 and/or graduation marksheet/grade card
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
- Passport and Student visa/ PIO Card.
- UPES will examine the submitted documents and issue a final offer letter. If deemed necessary at this stage, the candidates may have to go through the process of a telephonic interview at their own cost.
- All students taking up the offer of admission are required to register with the Foreigners Registration Office / Local Police authorities in India as per the regulation of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
|BBA||MBA||B.Tech.||M.Tech.||B.Tech. + LLB||BA LLB/ BBA LLB|
Note: The fee mentioned above is for first year only and the fee for the subsequent years shall be enhanced by 5% every year till the duration of the program.Fee mentioned above includes Industrial Tour Charges, Alumni Fee, Personality Development Fee, Academic Computinh Fee.
The above fee includes provision of a NoteBook to BBA/B.Tech./B.Tech.+LL.B./BA LL.B./BBA LL.B. students and a LapTop to
MBA/M.Tech. students (to be provided in the 1st Semester).
The fee would need to be paid at the commencement of each academic session by crossed Demand Draft in favour of “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi (India).
The above mentioned fee does not include boarding and lodging costs, which would have to be borne separately by the students. Limited hostel facility is available at the Dehradun campus on a first come first served basis. It would be in your best interests to secure housing as soon as an offer of admission is made out to you.